Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ahhhhh Babies.....

Babies. Just the one word conjurs up memories..... How long ago it all seems. Our late night feedings, the smell of their sweet little fuzzy heads, the cuddles, their insatiable curiosity as they grew.  And then..........they become TEENAGERS!!! Boy, oh boy, God really knew what he was doing didn't he? ; )

I created these invitations using the Imagine and the Nursery Tales cartridge.  I printed the actual invite on vellum that was run through my printer. I placed a strip of green paper under, "It's a Baby Shower" to help it pop a bit.
And since I always feel my cards need a little something "extra"  I decided to make Shrinky Dink baby bottles to tie onto my satin bow. : )
I am looking forward to a quiet weekend puttering around at home.  I am in the fall cleaning mode and want to organize and purge......
I am hoping too, to take "after" pictures of my basement so I can show you the transformation it went under. I am so pleased with how it turned out!

Have a wonderful (not too rainy) Labor Day weekend! 

8 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Oh Michele,
This is so lovely, The vellum invite is really neat.

Susie

Baby Stickers said...

Thanks.... for the lovely post

Migdalia said...

WOW!!So sweet!Precious!TFS
Migdalia

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such gorgeous cards. Love how you used the vellum and the bottle charms you created!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

MulticrafterAmy said...

Mine aren't teenagers just yet but Yes, god knew exactly what he was doing. :) I like how you used the vellum. I forgot that we can print on that.

Amy Johnson said...

These are so cute! I love the little images attached to the ribbon.

Liz S. said...

Aaahh babies..i am away from home getting acquainted with my newest granddaughter. Thumbs up! I already ask my daughter every morning hows the little general doing :).

Liz S. said...

Aaahh babies..i am away from home getting acquainted with my newest granddaughter. Thumbs up! I already ask my daughter every morning hows the little general doing :).