Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Wishes

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I did lots of chasing and such.  Cortney went to the doctor for her terrible cough and the doc put her on antibiotics. On Sunday I had a baby shower for a good friend of mine.  It all flew by a little too quickly for my taste!  And now it's Monday. Already. 
I have an Easter card to share with you using my Cricut and Teresa Collin's Easter images.  
I used lots of texture in this card with embossing, glitter, and dimension using foam circles. 
The sentiment is from SRM Stickers. I tried to make it look like a garden sign.  ;) 
I am off to start my week!!
Have a great day!
XOXO

6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so stinking cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest...love all the layers and glitter!! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love the papers and the cuts.

Scrappy Boy said...

I love your card! I'm new to Cricut and would like to use your card as inspiration for my Mom's Easter card. What size are your cuts? I have such a hard time figuring that part out.

Scrappy Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very cute card if you dont mind sharing cut sizes and ehat cartridge did u use?