Friday, March 15, 2013

How Lucky I Am....

I don't have one ounce of Irish in me, but I think I have become a wee bit Irish by association!  See, I live on the south side of Chicago.....where practically everyone is Irish! ;)  
Some of the teachers had a corn beef and cabbage cook off on Wednesday.  Yum!
I have my green on, and am wearing my four- leaf clover necklace today.  
I think I could use the luck'O' the Irish! ;)
I have a St. Patrick's Day Card for you that was created using my Cricut.  I added gold Flower Soft to emulate my pot of gold. Such cool stuff to work with! I added a bit of seam binding, a black button, and a computer generated sentiment. 
I have been playing my new lens and am in love with it!  I just can't seem to stop taking pictures.  
So I bug my kids......my pets.......
They seem to be pretty used to a camera being in their faces most of the time! : D
I will be back on the "real" St. Patrick's Day to share one more holiday project with you!
I am off to see a play tonight with my hubby, Jekyll and Hyde. I am looking forward to getting away for a few hours with him.
Have a great Friday!!
XOXO



11 comments:

Kristi said...

This is so cute! Have a happy St Pat's Day!

Molly Hoisington said...

Your pics are awesome! They look so professional! Love the look on the dogs face! :-)
Nice cards too! Does the talent never end?!?!

Betsy said...

If it's the musical Jekyl and Hyde, you'll love it! Great music! Our high school did it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed it!

Melissa said...

Great card... I am making some today for some challenges. :) Love your photos and I think one day the kids will thank us for all those photos.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Gita said...

Love the flower soft for the gold.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Very cute, Michelle. I like the way you used the flower soft. You might want to check your comments. Someone hacked in.

vdoyle8 said...

Love the photos (card too!).. did you get a 50mm lens?

reeree62 said...

BEAUTIFUL pics, Michele!! I especially love the pic of Cortney...so colorful, and such a gorgeous smile :-)

Giniena said...

This beautiful card is the proof that you've got Irish blood in you!!! I love it!