Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shabby Apple Winner!


It is time to announce the winner of the Shabby Apple Gift Certificate! 
I have so enjoyed reading the one fashion item you couldn't live without!
I know mine is my wedding ring and a lightweight wool coat that I wear in the 
spring and in the fall. One has sentimental value and the other just looks cute! ;)

Now on to the winner........drum roll please........
The winner IS......

Tammy~ said...
Oh I love Shabby Apple! I do follow you and have been for a couple of years! :-)

My favorite piece is my flip flops! I lived in Hawaii where that is all you wear, so I have collected quite a few and it's quite the celebration when spring rolls around and I can be reunited with them again! :-)
April 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness! Wow I am over the moon excited and thank you so much for hosting a fabulous giveaway!

Ruth G said...

Congrats, Tammy! Have fun shopping!