Thursday, August 1, 2013

Best Wishes

Good morning!  I am showing you two new stamps from JustRite today.  I used the new Dotted Fronds background stamp, designed by Becca Feekin.  I did a watercolor wash using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  Once it was dry, I stamped the Dotted Fronds in Versamark and embossed it in white. The edges were distressed with a bit of brown ink. The main image is part of the Let Your Soul Sing set. I again did a watercolor wash and stamped it in Versamark and embossed it in white.  I added rhinestones to the flowers' centers. 
For the sentiment I used the brand new set, Large Elegant Sentiments.  I did a watercolor wash and embossed it in white. I added silk ribbon, pink string, and a rhinestone for the center. 
Here are the two new sets! :)

For more inspiration be sure to visit the other gals' blogs! 


Have a great day my friends!

6 comments:

Giovana said...

This is so pretty Michele!!

Life and Knits said...

Really pretty Michele. I love the colors.

Susie

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Durga said...

This is awesome, Michele. Love each and every details of it. Could you pls. post a video tutorial on the making of this card whenever you find some free time. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!