Friday, August 2, 2013

Last Day of JustRite's New Releases!

Today is JustRite's last day to showcase their brand new stamps for August!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the new products and beautiful projects from the design team! 
For my card today, I am showcasing another gorgeous background stamp called, Lace Oval Frame.  Since I have an unnatural addiction lately to Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I couldn't help using them once again! I did a watercolor wash on watercolor paper.  Once it was dry, I stamped the background stamp with Versamark and embossed it in white.  I added some touches of red here and there to give the background a bit more depth. I used a sentiment from the Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine set and stamped it in black.  
I added vertical stripes of glitter tape and branches of hearts cut from my Silhouette.  I added Queen and Company's black glitter glue to give it some sparkle. The butterfly was also colored with Tim Holtz Markers on watercolor paper and cut out using the Wonderful Wings die from Spellbinders. The bottom piece was cut from vellum to soften it a bit. 

For inspiration on using this gorgeous background stamp, be sure to pay these ladies a visit. :)


Have a fantastic Friday my friends!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Patti J said...

Goodness, this is gorgeous! I love that background! Thanks for sharing :-)

Anonymous said...

Fabulously beautiful.