Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost the 25th

Good morning!  It's snowing a bit here and I am cozied up in my house today.
Time to get caught up with neglected laundry, long overdue crafting time, mountains of presents to wrap, and a Sunday meal with my little family. 
I have an ornament that was published in last year's December issue of Cricut Magazine.
It uses a little tart tin from Bed, Bath & Beyond and the Teresa Collins' Christmas Holly cartridge. 
I cut several circles and adhered them inside the tin with dimensional foam circles. This took up some of the space in the ornament. I added glitter and bling to the top layer. 
The jingle bells were given a swipe of glossy accents and sprinkled with glitter.  I hot glued them to the top of the ornament.  
I am off to grab my cup of coffee and head to my craft room for awhile!
Time to make something pretty! ;)
Have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday. 


5 comments:

Regina said...

Love this idea. Have a wonderful, relaxing day. Merry Christmas to your whole family. Hugs

Unknown said...

Wow, so gorgeous! I especially like the red bells...such a good idea to add some sparkle to them. I'm off to start or finish, my felt thingies I'm making for the fam. I'll post some pics soon...thanks for sharing!!

Coming Soon!
http://shrtm.nu/peuJ

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

We sell Traditional Classic Sweets, Retro Sweets , Pick n Mix , Creamola Foam , Jars , Liquorice , Boxes, Hampers of Sweets and Novelty Sweets best online sweet shop .

Birgit said...

So sweet~ I love this little ornament. I have lots of vintage tart tins! This is definitely going on my "to-do" list. I especially love the red bells!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!