Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve.....

Shopping completed, presents wrapped, food prepared.......we are ready (I am ready) to begin celebrating Christmas with my family. This is the time of year that I truly count my blessings.  And they are quite abundant. I am a very lucky gal. 
I have a card today using this beautiful vintage image of St. Nick. It is from Crafty Secrets and is part of their digital Creating with Vintage Christmas CD.  
The image was cut into a circle using a Spellbinder's die.  I backed it with a doily cut from Papertrey Ink.  The flower is Provo Craft's quilling kit.  It makes a gorgeous poinsettia! I added lots of glitter to it.....because I like to be consistent! ;)
I also added a bit of ribbon and rustic twine to pull it all together. 
I just wanted to share with you my kitchen tree.  I just love it!  It brightens up the corner by my sink and makes washing dishes just a bit less painful! 
From my family to yours....... 


3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Merry Christmas, Michele! Enjoy this special time with your lovely family. Gorgeous card...that St. Nick image is one of my favorites! Love the glittery poinsettia, too. How brilliant to cut it out of text paper.

Debby said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Another beautiful card for sure.

Unknown said...

I love vintage images of St. Nick and this CD is a must have. :) Gorgeous card Michelle! I love the dusting of glitter and the rustic twine mixed together too.

Your tree is so cute!! I Pinned it last night. ;)Thanks for all the inspiration this year! Hugs