Monday, February 10, 2014

JustRite's February Release-Time Heals!

Good morning on this chilly Monday!
Today is JustRite's last day of their February release. I hope you've enjoyed all the new sets available!
Today's set is called, Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven.  It is a pretty set that coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Seven Die. 
I stamped the clock face in black and cut it out using a Spellbinders circle die. 
I added Crackle Glossy Accents to give it an aged appearance.  Once it was dry I added metal clock hands.
I stamped the frame in grey and a cranberry red color and cut them both out with Spellbinders Labels Seven Die. They were layered along with the clock face.
I added a flower that I had cut previously using my Cricut machine.  ( I always keep my leftover Cricut cuts!)  I added it to the front of my card, added book paper leaves, and a couple of flowers I had purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I added coordinating string, sequins, lace, and a peek of a grey doily. 
Here is the entire set....such a pretty font and sayings too!

The design team has lots of inspiration using this pretty set!





Margie Higuchi

Keep warm my friends!  
I am heading out to school in my usual 17 layers.....
Winter needs to end! ;)

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

What a fantastic card! I love all of the details and layers you always add. It is so gorgeous!