Monday, July 14, 2014

JustRite's New Release-Christmas Wreath!

Another Monday already? This summer seems to be flying by!  Before we know it Christmas will be here. On the upside I'll at least have a few cards made! ;)
Today's new set by JustRite is called, Christmas Wreath. 
It coordinates with an SVG file, and I used my Silhouette to cut out the paper.  I stamped the image in black.
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it.  
I stamped the ribbon on patterned paper and cut it out.  I added glossy accents, glitter, and a pearl for the center.  The wreath was matted on Spellbinder's Beaded Die. While the die was still in place I used a sponge and a bit of brown Memento ink to sponge in the circles.  Then I added a little mound of glossy accents to each circle and gave it a dusting of glitter.  I added twill, green ribbon, and red fuzzy jingle bells tied with pink string. 




Cortney has a photo shoot with a professional photographer tonight! We are very excited but we are praying the rain stays away!  
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Blue Rose said...

Michele,
Fabulous card. Love the paper and the layering. Great job.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

So pretty! Hope the photo shoot goes well!