Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween Tart Tins

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend!
I am in Halloween mode, full force! Everything I see, do, even eat (think things all pumpkin!) have gotten me in the fall spirit!  I had a couple of silver tart tins I had picked up from Bed, Bath, and Beyond last year and decided to make some ornaments for my Halloween tree.
I sprayed them with chalkboard paint.
I used this cute little ghost from SRM Stickers. I added glue to the perimeter and sprinkled it with German Glass Glitter. I used a purple scalloped circle behind him and popped him up in the tart tin with dimensional foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I added some purple jingle bells, silver cording, and a sentiment from SRM Stickers by the Dozen.  I threaded a bit of ribbon through a hole I had punched, so I could easily hang it on my tree.  
It is a bit gloomy here, but I am off of work so I am a happy camper.  ;)  The plan is to craft a bit and take Kyle's senior pictures if the rain holds off.  Otherwise I will just have to craft more.  LOL! 
Have a great day my friends!

No comments: