Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Wishes!

Good morning! Happy Easter Eve to you!
I am heading into the kitchen to start preparing food for tomorrow. 
As of yesterday I wasn't even sure I was hosting Easter. Cort hasn't been doing so great, my mom has been sick, and my FIL fell a couple of days ago.  But so far everyone has said they would like to stop for dinner and at least visit a little while. I am sure Cort will love seeing her grandparents. 
I used a sentiment and this Easter basket from Craft Secret's     digital collection. I colored the eggs and basket with Copics, gave them a bit of glossy accents and sprinkled each with a touch of glitter. The sentiment was given a light coating of glossy accents as well and dipped in clear German Glass Glitter.   
I matted the image with polka dot vellum, and Spellbinder's pierced rectangle. The rectangle's edges were dipped in glossy accents and then the German Glass Glitter.  I just couldn't get enough of the sparkle! 
I am off to immerse myself in the kitchen for next few hours! 
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty card and the basket is adorable. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best hosting provider for any hosting services you might require.