Thursday, April 2, 2015

JustRite's April Release-Pet Sympathy Sentiments

Good morning!  I am off today and couldn't be happier! I have another new JustRite stamp set to share today.  The set is called, Pet Sympathy Sentiments.  I decided not to use it as a sympathy set, but rather as a treat box for a new pet, or their birthday. 
These boxes can be found at the SRM Sticker store. 
I tied each one with twill ribbon. I stamped the border stamp on cream card stock and adhered that to the bottom of the box. 
The heart was stamped in black, colored with red Copic, cut out, and given a generous dose of glossy accents. I love Shrinky Dinks and decided to make Shrinky Dink stick pins with the cat and dog. Before I shrank it, I colored them with Copic markers.  The colors always get darker when you shrink it down.  ;)  
If you love cats and dogs, this is a perfect set to have!  

For more great projects be sure to visit the rest of the design team! 


****I am off today and hoping to get Cortney out of the house for a bit.  We are planning on getting together with her BFF to see Cinderella.  I am hoping this will cheer her up a bit today! 

Have a great day my friends!

2 comments:

Becky said...

OH my word, these are fabulous. I love how you made the stick pins, so creative.

Sandra said...

These are too sweet! Love the stick pins! What a great idea to use shrink dinks!