Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Crafty Secrets and Word Art Wednesday!

Good morning! I am excited to be a guest designer for Word Art Wednesday! 
Crafty Secrets if offering one lucky person a $20.00 digital prize! Really Reasonable Ribbon is also offering a $10.00 prize!
I had the pleasure of working with this beautiful scripture.  I incorporated it with a digital Thanksgiving image from Crafty Secrets.  I merged the two using Photoshop.  I printed it on white cardstock and colored the image using Prisma Colored pencils.  I used a Spellbinder's die to cut out the image.  While the die was in place I sponged around it using several Tim Holtz inks in brown, green, and a bit of blue. 
designed by Michele Kovack
I splattered the perimeter with a bit of water and then a bit of black water color paint.  I removed the die to have a wonderful white crisp edge!  I added coordinating silk ribbon and pearls to the corners. And just because you know how much I LOVE sparkle, I added Ice Stickles to the perimeter of the card, as well as the veggies! 
 Designed by Michele Kovack
I want to take a moment to thank our Veterans.  
I appreciate everything  you do to serve and protect this great country of ours. 
Thank you for always keeping me company in my little cyber spot!
Have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

LorettaL said...

Michelle, you create the most amazing, soft and deep backgrounds to your projects. I just love it! The card you made with vellum leaves is simply divine and the watercolor background took my breath away! I've been trying to work out how you do it but haven't achieved the effect you create yet, but I'm looking forward to working it out.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, lovely colors and like the speckles and die framing it!