Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Resurrecting Old Supplies!

Good morning!  I realized today that it had been a week since I last posted! Life has been so busy lately! There are many changes around the corner which I will be sharing soon.
Anyway my friends, I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog with this card.  
It was a card made up of some very neglected supplies!
Created by Michele Kovack

Quickutz dies that I have been enjoying resurrecting...and my cloud stencil. I added layers of glossy accents and glitter to my dies after water coloring them with my Zig Clean Brush Markers, an SRM sticker that you can find here, and crafty foam tape in between card stock for depth. For my finishing touch, I adhered a few sequins using DODZ™ - Small.
Created by Michele Kovack
Thank you so much for stopping today!

1 comment:

TK said...

Cute! Love all the shine.