Monday, November 30, 2015

Let it Snow!

Good morning! I feel like it has been forever since my last post!  So much going on lately with the holiday, shopping, and a little medical scare we had with my husband over the weekend. 
He is okay, thankfully, but was definitely something that reminds you how precious life is.  
I have been meaning to show you the rest of my November projects for JustRite's new release.
Created by Michele Kovack
They have the prettiest dies this month! I used the large snowflake die and the poinsettia die.  I know they are going to be used  A LOT this holiday season!
I cut all of it out of water color paper and used my Koi water colors in pinks and oranges.
I assembled everything and added gold Stickles to the outer edge of the snowflake. 
Created by Michele Kovack
The center sentiment is part of JustRite's Chrismas Mini Tags Stamp set.  I added a bit of glossy accents and glitter to give it a snowy effect. For a finishing touch, I added pearls and a string to hang it.
Created by Michele Kovack
My precious family......so glad they are mine. 
Enjoy your day! and thank you so much for popping by!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Love the family pic!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this awesome beauty! What a stunning creation!

And thanks for sharing this wonderful family photo! You have a beautiful family!

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo gorgeous! I love the soft orange and pink. Looks like it's made of sugared fruit rolls. Really yummy enough to eat! You're so good with the water colors and glitter. Beautiful family photo. Glad everything is okay with your hubby!

Debra said...

What happened with your hubby? Hope everything is ok! Love your snowflake and the family picture is great!

Adventures in Paperland said...

This is beautiful Michele! Glad everything is okay with your husband. You have a beautiful family.

Penny Duncan said...

So good your hubby is ok..... and this piece you created is gorgeous... the colors are so beautiful...