Friday, December 4, 2015

Vintage Christmas

Good morning! I am home today with a sick girl today. She has the flu....and while she sleeps in a bit, I thought I would share a vintage Christmas card. The image is from Crafty Secret's Creating With Vintage Christmas CD. I added gold Stickles to the perimeter of the image.  I matted the image to a tag. The tag was given a bit of color using brown ink and a snowflake stencil.  I splattered it with a bit of pink water color.
Created by Michele Kovack


The background was completely water colored in shades of green. The edges were edged with black ink to make it pop a bit more. For the finishing touches I added lace, gingham ribbon, and some rusty jingle bells.
Created by Michele Kovack

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! I am off to take care of my girl!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous vintage creation! Just beautiful. Love the subtle snowflake stenciling in the background. Sorry to hear your daughter is feeling icky. Hope it's over soon. Hugs!

TK said...

Vintage indeed! Very nice... Hope Court is back to her old self soon!

cdm317 said...

Lovely card! I hope your daughter feels better soon!

Conniecrafter said...

Very sweet!!