Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Good morning! I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today with a holiday card! There hasn't been much snow here in Chicago and I don't think we will have a white Christmas, but I am kind of liking the 50 degree temps. ;) My card uses the negative space of my 3 die cut snow flakes. I watercolored around each snowflake. I added a smaller snowflake to each center as well as a gem.
Created by Michele Kovack

The sentiment is from SRM Stickers. I added jingle bells tied with silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply Store.
Created by Michele Kovack

Created by Michele Kovack

For more detailed information be sure to head to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. My husband is having his gall bladder removed tomorrow. Even though it is minor surgery, please keep him in your prayers. Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! I just picked up some great snowflake thinlets and can't wait to give this a try! Will definitely be pinning your beautiful inspiration. <3

TK said...

This is beautiful! I love the shimmer and those sweet little bells!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! You make everything look so extra special. Your touch with the water colors is truly magical. I trust your husband's gallbladder surgery went well.