Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Welcome Little One!

I totally forgot to post this last card I had created for JustRite's November release! The set is called, Arriving Soon, and is perfect for the arrival of a new little human! 
I created the background with a dot stencil and Tim Holtz inks in purples and blues.
Created by Michele Kovack
I cut the stars out using my Spellbinder's die, lining it with a piece of acetate, using foam tape around the perimeter, and filling it was sequins.  I stamped the moon with black ink and colored it in with my Copic markers.  I used the extra star behind the moon.  It was glittered using glossy accents.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum using Staz On ink.  I added silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I have to keep this short and sweet today as I am writing this before I head to work!
:)
Have a wonderful day my friends!
Thanks for keeping me company!

2 comments:

TK said...

Beautiful! This card is just so sweet...

Leslie Miller said...

I love baby cards, and this one is so sweet!