Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Vintage Ornament

Good morning! I want to thank you for your kind comments yesterday. It really means a lot to me. I find this blog therapeutic in so many ways. Not just the crafting part but being surrounded by girlfriends. So thank you for your advice, your good wishes, and for just being there for me. I have a quick post today as trying to get a decent picture of this ornament just wasn't happening for me! So one picture is all ya get! LOL! I used my JustRite Snowflake die with an image from Crafty Secrets.
Lots of glitter was used here.  I also added rusty jingle bells and satin ribbon to finish it off. 

I am finally finished with my Christmas shopping and even managed to clean my house a bit. Now to tackle the laundry! ;) Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Bejay said...

What a pretty ornament. I would be proud to have something as beautiful hanging from my tree...you are so clever, Hun.
Bejay x

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Michele, I didn't see your last post until now! I am thinking of you and the hard transition you are facing. My prayers will be for you and Cortney to both find joy and peace as you navigate this "new normal"!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas...

TK said...

Sooooo beautiful! You are the queen of glitter, and lacy layers!

reeree62 said...

Love this!!! And Santa on the phone! Calling Mrs. Claus, no doubt!! (or is it Amazon?!)

Unknown said...

Love it! The rusty jingle bells totally say vintage, really makes me smile. This is the kind of ornament to tie on a package and give to someone I appreciate. I have a different snowflake die but want to make some ornaments for Christmas this year like now while the weather is so darn hot. Crafting is perfect when it's sweltering outside! Thanks for sharing your Artistry, you did a Beautiful job on this. :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Ornament you created! Thank you for sharing.