Wednesday, April 27, 2016

JustRite's New Release- Multi-step Pine Trees!

Good morning friends!  I know I've been doing a poor job keeping up with this blog of mine!  This house has just been such a time consuming task!  And in a way, I am really enjoying it!  We ordered new counter tops yesterday and picked out tile for our kitchen's back splash. It won't be installed for a few weeks, but I am excited nonetheless.  ;)

My crafty time has been quite limited, but I did manage to squeak out a few cards for JustRite's new release.  Today's set is the Multi-step Pine Trees with coordinating dies. I stamped the trees in varying shades of green, from light to dark.  I love the depth it creates!
Created by Michele Kovack
The background was done with water colors.  Once my shades of blue were dry I splattered some white paint to represent my stars.  The moon comes with the set and it was stamped, cut out, and given a coat of glossy accents and glitter. I hand cut some rolling hills and added glitter to those as well. The sentiment is part of JustRite's Best Wishes Sentiment Dies. I added glossy accents and glitter to it.  I added a strip of rainbow rhinestones to help ground my sentiment.  As a finishing touch I tied coordinating silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store.  
Created by Michele Kovack
Thank you for putting up with my neglectfulness! ;)
I am hoping very soon to get back on a more regular schedule.

4 comments:

Bejay said...

Hi Michelle,
What a beautiful card! I'm going to be on the look-out for the new tree dies as I think they will be very useful. I just hope they are easy to find here in the UK.
Bejay x

TK said...

Beautiful card! Great to see you around again...

Jennifer Hovermale said...

Glad to see you back in blog-land, but home improvements are important too. Very beautiful card!! I love the ribbon and glitter that you added! This makes the perfect Christmas thank you card!!

reeree62 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose. I'm excited for these new JR stamps & dies...especially the pine trees! XO