Friday, June 10, 2016

USA!


Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning and happy Friday to you!
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog with a patriotic card.  It is hard to believe that the Fourth of July is right around the corner!
I used a variety of Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L products including twine and ribbon from Donna Salazar.
created by michele kovack
And alphabet beads....remember those?  I had jars of them and they were hidden in the back of my crafty closet...until today! LOL! Sometimes going "retro" is the only way to go! ;)
Created by Michele Kovack
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend that includes golf and hanging out at the pool.
Chicago is going to be an oven for the next few days, so being by water is a necessity!
Got any plans? 
Have fun in whatever you are doing!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

TK said...

Beautiful card! Love the design, and the letter beads -- I have a jar of those too! Enjoy your weekend...