Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Getting Back in The Swing of Things!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning!
Did you miss me? ;)
I am home now for the summer, and I am hoping to use this time to get caught up 
on the many things that need to be completed in my house. (We just redid our hardwood floors, updated the kitchen etc) 
I am also hoping to get back to a somewhat normal blogging and crafting schedule.
I have a card today that I actually made about a month ago before I left the JustRite Design team.
It is one of their new sets called, Large Oval Celebration.
I colored the image with Copics in shades of pale pinks, greens, and blues.  I stamped the frame in a light aqua color and die cut the ovals. 
I added pretty silk ribbon from the Stamp Simply store as a finishing touch.
Created by Michele Kovack
I am off to IKEA with my son today.  He wants a desk in his room for painting War Hammer models. (He's got a bit of crafty blood in him!) ;) 
It is nice being able to spend some one on one time with him.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, very pretty! Good luck getting things done this summer. I'm retired and still never have enough time.