Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Chicks With Dimension!

Good morning and happy Monday to you!  
I will sharing a boat load of Easter cards this week with you!
This one is up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog today. 
I borrowed this cute set from my Mother in law.  It is from Stampin' Up!
I colored it using Copic Markers and added glossy accents to the far right chick.
which came first2
I used lots and lots of Crafty Foam Tape between each layer.  Can you say obsessed with this stuff? It is definitely my go to adhesive!
I added a strip of Lawn Fawn plaid paper behind the image, a bit of twine, a vellum flower, and a few sequins to finish the card off. 
which came first3
which came first
I will be back each day this week with a new card, so please stop by for a quick visit!
Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Those chicks are so cute! All the dimension looks fabulous, and I love that sweet little vellum flower!