Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Camper Card!

Two days in a row?  Are you kidding me?  I think this is record or something! ;)
I am up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog today with this camper shaped card.
Have you ever watched Tiny Homes?  I am seriously addicted and fascinated by that show!
How does anyone live in 250 square feet of space?
Not me. Nope. This gal needs lots of room for her stuff!
Shaped Camper Card by Michele Kovack for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
I used Paper House paper, Dodz, and Crafty Foam tape for my card.  The card was cut out using my Silhouette.  And of course I had to add glitter....because who doesn't like a sparkly camper?
camper3
camper2
So glad you popped in today!  Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Adhesives blog for all the info and links! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Samra said...

What an adorable card!!! Love the addition of sparkle :)
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

~amy~ said...

THIS is so much fun!
IKR? The people that live in those tiny homes are obviously not crafters :)