Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rainbow Hearts!

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Weekend!
I had both my kids home and it felt so good to have them there!
I did a ton of gardening and we opened up our pool.
The weather here was absolutely gorgeous!

I was up on the SRM blog last week and wanted to share it here.
I used the little heart from the Birthday Plans stamp set
I wanted to stamp the hearts as thought they were tumbling out from the left side.  I added black dots in between the hearts and a dot of color over it.  I adhered it to white and pink card stock and used a White Gel Reminisce Pen to add faux stitching around the squares. 
As a final touch I glued on several rhinestones and clear drops. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I hope you have a great day!!

5 comments:

Shantaie said...

I love this card!!!!

vdoyle8 said...

Such a happy card! I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

With that one little heart you stamped a whole fabulous card, and adding the black dots and the rhinestones makes it extra super cute! Sounds like you had good weather for the weekend.

Elaine said...

What a fun way to stamp the heart! Love the bright color scheme! Nice and cheerful!

reeree62 said...

oooh, I love love LOVE this card!!! I love hearts and anything rainbow colored, so... XOXO