Friday, September 15, 2017

Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!

Good morning coffee lovers!! 
I am so glad to jump on in to the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
I created this card using SRM's new stamp set called, Coffee Plans and incorporated it with a fun Silhouette cut called, Coffee Pulse.

The background was stamped in a light brown and the coffee bean.  I adhered my die cut and used my Misti to line up the words, including the hashtag, around it. 

I added a few teeny punched hearts covered them with glossy accents and sunk a bitty Queen and Co. flower in the center.  When it was dry I added some black enamel accents to the centers of the flowers and few scattered around.  
What a fun day for a hop! TGIF!
Have a great weekend friends!

17 comments:

Shanna Slater said...

The Cardiac nurse in me LOVES this card Michelle!! Fabulous design :)

Thanks so much for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

StampingbugKerry said...

Love it! The little hearts just make it fun! :)

~amy~ said...

I always love your style...this is perfect!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Michele. LOVE this card and this awesome stamp set. Great job, as always.
Karen

Becca Yahrling said...

Such an awesome card. Love the cute hearts with flowers.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

This is so creative and unique!! I love it <3

New Creations said...

So pretty and unique one, love it!

Lisa said...

This is awesome! Love that Coffee Pulse... would I buy a silhouette just for that?... hmmm.. maybe...lol! Love this!

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Love the cleaver use of the EKG design. Very cute and fun card!

Ann said...

Cute coffee card with a pulse.

Hetty said...

I love this! Such a great card with extra drawing.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Ooh I *heart* this design Michele :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the long narrow shape too.

Fikreta said...

Love this amazing card!

VanessaB said...

THat. IS. AWESOME!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet card!!!

reeree62 said...

I just love this, Michele!!! XOXO