Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Copics and a Cloud Stencil

Good morning! 
It's been a bit since I've last posted.  The start of school has thrown me for a loop.  My time has been a little more consumed.  I have a card that I created awhile ago and for some reason only edited one picture.  (Lately, I've been super lazy with editing my photos! Is it just me, or do you have the same issue?)  Maybe I need an assistant! ;)

This is a Stampin' Up! set I borrowed from my MIL. I stamped the dog and bird and masked them off to create the clouds behind them.  Then they were colored with Copic markers.  I simply added a ribbon and few clear sequins/droplets. 







I will be back tomorrow with some SRM love!  (I promise!) 

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that is just too adorable!!