Thursday, October 12, 2017

Guest Tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers!

Good morning! I am so thrilled to be participating in Splitcoast Stamper's Falliday Fest. 
I kind of feel like a superstar right now! ;)

I created a step by step tutorial on how I created this ornament using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam stickers, glitter, and a few fun trinkets from Queen & Company!
And since I am technology challenged, Dina Kowal also created a video for me,  with her take on these ornaments.  She created two gorgeous ornaments to share! 

You don't want to miss it! Be sure to hop on over to Splitcoast! 
:)

2 comments:

reeree62 said...

Just beautiful, Michele!!! Thanks for doing the tutorial!

ADMIN said...

Excellent educational blog! The way that bloggers provided information about the subject matter was very appealing to me.
engineering colleges in Dehradun