Thursday, October 12, 2017

Guest Tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers!

Good morning! I am so thrilled to be participating in Splitcoast Stamper's Falliday Fest. 
I kind of feel like a superstar right now! ;)

I created a step by step tutorial on how I created this ornament using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam stickers, glitter, and a few fun trinkets from Queen & Company!
And since I am technology challenged, Dina Kowal also created a video for me,  with her take on these ornaments.  She created two gorgeous ornaments to share! 

You don't want to miss it! Be sure to hop on over to Splitcoast! 
:)

2 comments:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

Follow our trades right now & make up to 270% per day.

reeree62 said...

Just beautiful, Michele!!! Thanks for doing the tutorial!