Saturday, October 14, 2017

Harvest Mice and More No Line Coloring!

Good morning!
It is a very gloomy, rainy day here in Chicago. 
I am heading out the door soon to pick up Cortney. We were invited to a charity bowling event tonight for her best friend, Patty.  It will be great seeing her and even greater that she gets a chance to catch up with her "old" friends!

I absolutely adore this stamp set from MFT called, Harvest Mouse. I also LOVE the look of no line coloring and am thoroughly hooked!  I did a bit of masking so my mice were behind the piles of leaves. 
I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used my Mini Misti to line up my sentiment so it wasn't wonky!  I added a bit of polka dot paper and red gingham ribbon. For my final touches I used glossy accents on the cherries, and my Wink of Stella pen for the leaves. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
PIN ME! 


5 comments:

Jerri Jimenez said...

Michele, this is so over-the-top adorable! Your work with Copics is fabulous, just love this little scene!

Teresa Marie said...

Adorable card!

Conniecrafter said...

so very adorable

vdoyle8 said...

I haven't tried no-line coloring yet - I find it intimidating. Your card showcases that technique perfectly. So very pretty!

Clipping Solutions said...

Beautiful cards. I like these
clipping path service
Photo Retouching service
Raster To vector conversion