Thursday, April 26, 2018

We Love....


Good morning friends!  I was up on the SRM Blog yesterday with this little number.  It uses their new set called, Bible Margins Love.   I stenciled the background first with a polka dot stencil and Tim Holtz inks.  I cut it into two pieces using a scalloped edge die from Spellbinders.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed in black.  I layered it over a piece of plaid paper from Lawn Fawn.  My last few touches were sequins and silk ribbon to "tie" the piece together.  


Cortney comes home this weekend to celebrate her 23rd birthday. The other day she had Facetimed me  and I asked her what she would like for her birthday and she VERY loudly and VERY clearly stated, "CAKE!"  LOL!  I think I can handle that! ;) 

1 comment:

vdoyle8 said...

Our daughters are almost the exact same age - mine turns 23 on June 1st. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl. Mine would like CAKE also!