Friday, June 15, 2018

50th Birthday!

Well my husband did it.  He turned 50 yesterday.
I met him when I was just 16 and we've been together ever since. 
Crazy how life works out.
This card took on a bit of a feminine quality even though I didn't mean for it to! ;)
I started with the blue (very manly) numbers....and then it went to the dark (feminine) side!
I found the cute polka dotted paper for the background and cut the balloons with coordinating patterned paper. I added white polka dots with my gel pen, added glossy accents to the balloons. 

I added a few sequins and an embossed sentiment.  
No glitter though!
Aren't you proud of me? LOL! 
Thank you for stopping by! TGIF! enjoy!

2 comments:

Deecanta said...

Beautiful work. I stumbled across your blog and am so glad I did. Happy birthday to him!

Unknown said...

What a lovely writing love to read more
Hay friend you can also check one of happybirthday I hope it might help you birthday