Monday, November 5, 2018

Stained Glass Sunflower

Good morning!  I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! It's been a crazy full life here!  Did you all have a wonderful Halloween?  Being a school teacher, Halloween is kind of a big deal! The students are excited to dress up....just as excited as the teachers are to dress up!
This year we went with the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I was an Oompa Loompa! Don't worry, I have pictures a little further down my post!  ;) 

I created a new card using this gorgeous stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Stained Glass Sunflower.  I stamped the image on kraft card stock and colored it using Prisma colored pencils. 
I added some details with a white gel pen.  I wanted to keep the focus on this pretty image, so I opted for a small sentiment on a tag. It is part of the  Christmas Mini Tag Sentiments. 

I added a coordinating ribbon and a few rhinestones to finish it off. 

 Stop by again soon as I will have a second card using this set that has a totally different look!

Stained Glass Sunflower Rubber Cling StampChristmas Mini Tag Sentiments


3 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Love the card and love the costumes! So fun!

loudowning54 said...

Amazing color on this card! Your cards are always beautiful.

ednamburgess said...

Love the way you did this card. Very pretty. Anxious to see all the new instructions that Whimsey is coming out with.