Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Glass Christmas Ornament

How are we all doing with our Christmas shopping? Are you done?  Did you even start?
*sigh*
I feel like I have soooooo much to do yet! I am a bit of a procrastinator.....so it has definitely been Amazon to the rescue.   
Anyway, I do try to make a few ornaments each year and I did manage to find time to create a bit.
I have a box of odds and ends and this glass ornament was in there.
I covered the bottom half of the ornament with glossy accents and sprinkled Glamour Dust over it. While it was drying I used the Peony die from Whimsy Stamps and water color paper.  
I sponged Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and Spiced Marmalade.  I sprinkled it with water and dabbed it off with a paper towel.  I layered the flowers and used microbeads and a pearl for the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is part of the Abstract Christmas   stamp set. I stamped it with black Memento ink and then cut it into a banner shape.  Everything was layered and glued into place. 
I may not have all of my shopping done, or cookies baked, but at least I got my act together as far as my tree is concerned! LOL!  
I just thought I'd share my family from Thanksgiving. (See? Procrastinator.....Thanksgiving was weeks ago already! Sheesh!) Almost 26 years with this guy.
My two kids all grown up.  Cortney is 23 now and Kyle is 21, soon to be 22. 
Geez, I do feel old!! 
I always love your visits! 

SUPPLIES:
Distress Ink Mini Pad - Picked RaspberryDistress Ink Mini Pad - Spiced MarmaladeGlossy AccentsDecoArt® Glamour DustPeony Flower DieAbstract Christmas Clear StampsMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black


No comments: