Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Silhouette of a Pirate Girl!

Good morning!
I have a new card to share with you using Whimsy Stamp's ARRGG Pirate set and this very cool silhouette image of a lady pirate.  I used some of the smaller stamps from the stamp set to "decorate" her hair. 
I added a flower (she is a lady after all!) and leaves from the Peony die cut set.  I layered the ribbon, flower, leaves, etc and adhered them in place. 

For the back ground I used the large rectangle from the new Peekaboo Window die to add subtle interest without distracting from my main image.  I added a few pearls to her neck line and a few bigger ones to frame her.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies:
*NEW Arrgg! Pirates Clear StampsPeony Flower Die*NEW Peekaboo Window 3 DieCopic Sketch - E47 Dark BrownCopic Sketch - E49 Dark BrownCopic Sketch - C0 Cool GrayCopic Sketch - C1 Cool Gray


2 comments:

Jaiprakash chh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~amy~ said...

how AWESOME.