Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thank Ye Matey!

Happy Thursday!
I have one last card to share with you using the ARRGG Pirate set from Whimsy Stamps.  Tomorrow is their March release and I can't wait to share all of the new sets!
But for today, I am still in pirate mode. ;)
I stamped my own background using black Memento ink.  
I cut a circle for the sentiment.  I colored my dragon pirate dude with Copic markers.  I decided to incorporate the Smile die cut and give it a bit of sparkle with  Nuvo Glitter Drops. 
I used a touch of glittery paper on the right hand side for a bit more sparkle.  Dragons like glitter too! 

I am so happy you stopped by today!
Have a great day!
Supplies:
*NEW Arrgg! Pirates Clear StampsMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo BlackNuvo - Glitter Drops - Gold Coast*NEW Smile Large Word Die

Copic Sketch - G03 Meadow GreenCopic Sketch - G05 Emerald GreenCopic Sketch - G09 Veronese GreenCopic Sketch - 100 BlackCopic Sketch - C7 Cool GrayCopic Sketch - E49 Dark Brown

1 comment:

Bevie Pearl said...

Hi Michelle, I don't know if you remember me. Something popped up on Pinterest and it had your name, so I thought I would say hi and hope all is well with you. We live in New Mexico now (going on 3 years) and enjoy it very much. Our son lives in Chicago and is considering moving out here and going back to school for another degree. How are your kids? Are you still teaching?
Ok Have a good day!
Bev Barton