Saturday, March 23, 2019

Smile! It's Spring!

Happy weekend everyone! 
It's officially spring and I am ready to get outside and shed this winter once and for all!  The Beaucoup Bouquet set  and coordinating dies are perfect for welcoming spring. 
I stamped each of the flowers and leaves with Versafine black ink and then colored everything using Zig Clean Color markers.  Once everything was dry I splattered white acrylic paint on the flowers and leaves. 
I used the Smile die cut as the sentiment so that is was big and bold enough to compete with the flowers.  I felt I needed a couple of larger leaves so I cut some  using the Peony Die set.  I covered the leaves with glossy accents and sprinkled it with Glamour Dust for added sparkle.  The light blue panel behind the bouquet was cut using the new Kinetic die set.   
I arranged everything slipping a doily underneath.  I popped up various flowers using Crafty Foam Tape.  I added a few gems using the Coral Coast Sparkletz.  
I appreciate you stopping by! I am off to pick up Cortney for the weekend!

Supplies:
*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet Die SetVersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Nocturne (black)Smile Large Word DiePeony Flower DieGlossy AccentsDecoArt® Glamour DustCrafty Foam Tape WhiteKinetic Straight Waves Die SetSparkletz - Coral Coast

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I LOVE the coloring you did!!