Tuesday, September 10, 2019

New Release From Whimsy Stamps!

Good morning! Today is my 48th birthday! My husband took me away this past weekend to downtown Chicago.  We kayaked on the Chicago River, walked our beautiful city, had pizza, and went to a Comedy Club.  I am truly blessed to be married to a man for 26 years and still treat me like we are still dating.  :)

My card today uses Whimsy's new die set, Build-a-Pumpkin Patch.  I die cut everything using water color paper.  I colored it using Zig Clean Color Markers. 
After everything was dry, I splattered white acrylic paint over everything. I assembled the leaves and twine at the stem. 
The sentiment was stamped from an old sentiment stamp I had in my stash.  I cut the ends to look like a banner and tucked it under the leaves.  
Have a wonderful day today! Thank you for stopping my little corner!
Supplies:
*NEW Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die Set

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the coloring and the fun white splatters.

Ruthie said...

Love you card! Wonderful water coloring. The colors are perfect!! Beautiful!!
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!