Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Halloween-Whimsy Stamp's September Release!

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
I am excited to share Whimsy Stamp's new September release, Candle Creeps! I love the different candles that come in this set. They are all interchangeable on the candelabra, which is so much fun! I stamped the image with black Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers. 
I sponged the background with Tim Holtz Distress ink and splattered a bit of water.  The "table" that the candelabra sits on was done with Copics. I added a few sequins and squeezed Stickles in the centers of the sequins, flames, and spider web.  I had a spider sequin in my stash that was perfect to hang off the candle. A bit of black twine finished the card off. :)I used Crafty Foam tape in between the layers. 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Supplies:
*NEW Candle Creeps Clear StampsDistress Ink Mini Pad - Wilted VioletDistress Ink Mini Pad - Mustard SeedStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustCrafty Foam Tape WhiteMemento Full-Size Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

No comments: