Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas' Most Wanted!

Hi friends!
Just a short post sharing a couple more cards I created using the fabulous Karin Brushmarkers! These markers are completely addictive! I've paired them with these hysterical images by Whimsy Stamps called,  Christmas Convicts.  The background needed a little somethin' somethin' so I used the Twinkle Stencil with grey ink. I added glossy accents to Rudolph's nose, Stickles to his antlers, red twine, and a few black sequins. 
For my second card I did everything the same as the first card except that after coloring Santa's beard, I added texture with a white gel pen. I also added a couple of black jingle bells and red twine.  
Have a great day!
Supplies:
Christmas Convicts Clear StampsTwinkle StencilGlossy AccentsStickles Glitter Glue - Star DustKarin Brushmarker Pro - Black 030Karin Brushmarker Pro - BlenderKarin Brushmarker Pro - Cinnamon 199Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cocoa 213Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cool Grey 1.160Karin Brushmarker Pro - Cool Grey 2.159Karin Brushmarker Pro - Copper Brown 282Karin Brushmarker Pro - Fire Red 092

No comments: