Thursday, February 6, 2020

Sweet Birthday!

Howdy!
I am sharing a birthday card with this adorable set from Whimsy Stamps called, Beaver Birthday.  I colored him in with Copic markers and fussy cut him out.  I embossed the sentiment from the same set but replaced, "Dam" with the die cut, Sweet.  I colored it in with Copic markers and gave it a shiny coating of Glossy Accents.  The balloons were also colored with Copics and given stripes and polka dots with a white gel pen. I added strings to both. 
I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape and used paper from the 6 x 6 Paper packs, Giraffe and Cozy Winter.   I added a few Sparkletz for a finishing touch. 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Supplies:
*NEW Beaver Birthday Clear Stamps
6x6 Paper Pack - Cozy Winter*NEW Sweet Word and Shadow Die SetCrafty Foam Tape WhiteWhite Embossing Powder - Basic6x6 Paper Pack - GiraffeSparkletz - Crystal Stars

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a sweet creation Michele! I love that cute critter and your colouring and ink work is just delish!! Hugs, Wends xoxo