Sunday, March 15, 2020

Birthday Cows

Good morning friends! I apologize for my absence, but I have to admit that this whole Coronavirus thing has me a bit on edge. My school is closed for the next couple of weeks at least. My entire family is working remotely from home, and Cortney can't come home. Trying to live a somewhat "normal" life has been a challenge.  Posting about cards and such feels strange knowing that all of this is going on.  But then I realized that this hobby has always been a sweet distraction for me.  For us.  We can forget the world for a little while.  So here is my distraction for you today. Cow Party by Whimsy Stamps
I colored these adorable cows with Karin Brushmarkers.  I used the Peekaboo Window Die and stamped it with the Criss Cross Gingham Background stamp.  I used orange and pink inks for a colorful background.  I added the teeny hearts from the Sprinkletz Sweethearts.  I also added pom poms to their party hats for a fun touch!
Since I am working from home over the next couple of weeks, I should have more posts. ;)  To all of my crafty friends, stay healthy and take care of yourselves. 
HUGS!
Peekaboo Window 4 Die
*NEW Cow Party Clear Stamps*NEW Criss Cross Gingham Background Rubber Cling StampSprinkletz - Sweetheart

No comments: