Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Love & Miss You

Good morning! 
How are all of you doing? Keeping busy I hope.
I have been trying to stay away from the news as much as possible because I become a wreck when I hear the updates.  Cortney has been FaceTiming me each night, and so far she is healthy. But it's hard knowing she is an hour away from me. 
I've been crafting. I created this card using Whimsy Stamp's Layered Dahlia.  I used a no line water color technique and Karin Brushmarker Pro. 
I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and set them aside. I used the Rounded Rectangles Die set.  I left the die on and sponged a bit of pink ink to give it a bit of warmth.  I also used the Connected Oval Frame Die and kraft card stock. 
I added a few hearts from the  Primitive Shaker Shapes dies.  I covered the hearts with glossy accents and Glamour Dust glitter.    I used the sentiments from the Beaver Birthday Clear Stamp set.   The ampersand is from the Bold ABC Die set. I gave that a hefty coating of glossy accents as well.  I layered everything and used a ton of Crafty Foam Tape for dimension. 

Prayers for all of you.
Please stay healthy!! HUGS!!
Supplies:
Layered Dahlia Clear StampsRounded Rectangles Die SetConnected Oval Frame DiePrimitive Shaker Shapes Die SetBeaver Birthday Clear Stamps
Bold ABC Die SetCrafty Foam Tape White


No comments: