Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! 
I created a card using lots of products from Whimsy Stamps.  
First I used the Nested Pierced Egg die with a soft yellow and this adorable chick paper.  This is from the new 6 x 6 Eggstra Bunnies paper pack. I layered them with Crafty Foam Tape. 
I made the flowers using the Poppy Flower Dies and Foamiran in Peach and Cream Silk. It is a very thin, plyable foam that was super fun to work with! For the leaves I used Green Apple. I added silk ribbon and little plastic eggs.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it into a strip to tuck in.  
I hope you have a very happy, healthy Easter! 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Supplies:
*NEW Nested Pierced Egg Die Set - Whimsy Stamps*NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies - Whimsy StampsCrafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy Stamps*NEW Poppy Flower Die Set - Whimsy StampsFoamiran 0.6mm Peach - Whimsy StampsFoamiran 0.8mm Cream Silk - Whimsy StampsFoamiran 0.6mm Green Apple - Whimsy Stamps

2 comments:

sink dish washing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Happy Easter! Gorgeous, love all the layers.