Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Get Your Spook On!

As if this year hasn't been crazy enough, the Chicago land area got hit with horrible storms yesterday! A tornado in downtown Chicago? Crazy!
Our home survived with minimal water in the basement, so I am counting ourselves very lucky.
Today's card is part of  Whimsy Stamp's August 10th release.  It is called, Spooktacular. Such a fun Halloween set! I couldn't choose which ghost I wanted, so I used all of them!
Everything was colored with Copics. I added glossy accents to the eyes, and Stickles to the pumpkins.
I also used the new Slimline Stars Background Die.  I inked up the paper first and splattered it with white acrylic paint.  Then I used the die.  I saved all of the stars for future projects too! I created a shaker card using acetate and the Boo Sparkletz.  
Thank you for stopping today! I always love your visits!

Supplies:
**NEW Spooktacular Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Slimline Stars Background Die - Whimsy StampsSparkletz - Boo - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: