Saturday, August 1, 2020

Whimsy's Release Day!

Happy Saturday!
Today is Whimsy Stamp's release day!
I am excited to share this adorable new set called, Happy Hamsters. It seems like most families, at some point, allow their kids to have one right? We had them for awhile.  Had all the toys, the little "play pen" and such.  But we also know they are all little escape artists! You know where I am going with this story.....
Anyway, I stamped each image with a no line coloring ink and colored them with Copics.  I used the coordinating dies to cut out each image. (YAY! for coordinating dies!!)
For the background I used water color paper, a diamond stencil and Tim Holtz inks. I used the new  Slimline Bunting Borders die to make it look more festive. I adhered everything to the water colored panel. I stamped the sentiment on black card stock with Versamark ink and embossed it in white.  I popped up the sentiment and some of the balloons with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added tiny hearts from the Sweetheart Sprinkletz collection.  I had some of these round confetti pieces from my stash as well as the pearls. 
Be sure to pop on over to the Whimsy store to see ALL of their brand new releases! Each one is cuter than the next!
Have a great weekend friends!
**NEW Happy Hamsters Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Happy Hamsters Outline Die Set - Whimsy Stamps**NEW Slimline Bunting Borders Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Crafty Foam Tape White - Whimsy StampsSprinkletz - Sweetheart - Whimsy Stamps

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

Your coloring on this card is amazing!! I adore that little critter in the balloon. Such a cute design.