Sunday, July 18, 2021

A Smile is the Best Outfit and Baby Robins!

Hello friends! I have a card to share today and I also have some photos I took of a little Robin family outside my front door. I have been fascinated by them and have certainly become vested in their well being.  I also have always loved photography but seemed to have gotten away from it a bit. Probably because it is so easy to take quick photos with our phones.  So I hope you don't mind, but I am hoping to share some photos on my blog as well! 
So onto my card...it uses Whimsy Stamp's Positives Clear Stamp.  I stamped it in various colors using my Misti.  When I was happy with the colors I stamped the final layer in Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder.  I love the shine and texture the embossing gives it.  I am in love with the new Taffy Slimline paper! It is so gorgeous and I wanted to leave most of it intact.  I used the circle die to create a window.  
I used the circle dies to create a frame with vellum and and cardstock.  I added glossy accents and glitter to the outer circle frame.  For a final touch, sequins were adhered.  




Here are my babies.  Literally just born.  Mother Nature is amazing. 





 

1 comment:

Ruthie A said...

Lovely card and beautiful photos of the Robin family!