Thursday, July 22, 2021

Mermaid Hello!


Hello!
My card today uses Whimsy Stamp's Fintastic set! The image was colored using Copic markers and then fussy cut.  I added glossy accents to the eyes and pearls to the mermaid's flower and top.  Stickles were added to the sand for a bit of sparkle. For the background I used the Scallop Circle Frame and the Stitched and Pierced Circle for the card base.  While the die was in place I placed the Mermaid Scales Stencil over it. I inked it in a soft blue and then removed the stencil and the die.  Leaving the die in place gives you a nice white border around the stencil. 
I added a few clear droplets from the Celestial collection as a finishing touch. 
Be sure to hop on over to Whimsy to see all of their fun new products! 




My picture for today! Right outside my back door! Have a wonderful day friends!



 

No comments: