Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Day!

Happy Day! It's Friday!
I have a card today showcasing some of Whimsy Stamp's newest products! Let's start with the sentiment. It is part of the Dandiwish Stamp set.  I stamped it on cream card stock with Versamark and embossed it in black.  I had this frame in my stash and thought it framed the sentiment perfectly! I stamped the flowers in black and colored them with Copics.  I fussy cut them out, layered them, added a pearl to the center, and glued them to the bottom of the frame. 
The background was done using the fun circles in the Dandiwish set and the Grunge Canvas Background Stamp.  I had stamped the circles first in Tim Holtz Oxide inks: Mustard Seed, Candied Apple, Peacock Feathers, and Spiced Marmalade.  I stamped the Grunge Canvas directly on top of it with Hickory Smoke Oxide ink. I was really pleased with how the background looked! I layered everything, tied a bit of twine at the top, and added a teeny heart from the Love You Beary Much-Confetti Mix.

Thanks so much for coming by today!
Check out all of Whimsy's newest products!









 

No comments: