Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Happy Camper!

Hello friends! It's been a bit since my last post.
I had a bridal shower at my house this past weekend and was definitely focused on getting everything perfect for that! It was a great day and I truly can't believe my son is getting married in 5 months! :)
But anywho....onto my card.  
This card uses Whimsy Stamp's new set called, Happy Camper Boy. So cute!
This would be great for a kiddo's birthday! He and the fire were colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating dies. I used the smaller stamps to create a cute background, including the sentiment. 
I "grounded" my image using the scalloped frame from the Slimline Birthday Scallops die.  A bit of Stickles was added to my campfire along with a few sequins from the Bokeh Bliss Blue Green Confetti Mix.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to pop on over to Whimsy Stamps to see all of their cute things!!









 

No comments: